Monday, December 11, 2006

Bangsar Baru

Yesterday, I decided to explore Bangsar. I took the subway until there and I found a lively atmosphere and real night market. Colors, flavours and lot of local people shopping and wandering around. A good mix of modernity and tradition. I discover an Indian restaurant that I like to report.

  • Sri Nirwana Maju. 43 Jalan Telawi 3. Bangsar Baru. 59100 Kuala Lumpur. Tel +600322878445. Traditional Indian food served on banana leaves. It has a fabulous dry mutton curry (hot) and a decent selection of vegetarian dishes. Also, the Ayam Masala (chicken) get a winner position in this list. An added plus is that although it is Bangsar, what is nice is that they still serve the traditional way, i.e. via stainless steel pails.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home